Visit the official website www.bel-india.com of Bharat Electronics Limited for more information on BEL Probationary Engineer post-2017.
BEL Probationary Engineer Admit Card 2017
The Bharat Electronics Limited is going to release the admit card for the BEL Probationary Engineer Jobs online.The admit card release date is yet not confirmed. The written exam for the BEL Recruitment will be going to be conducted on 2nd July 2017 at its recognized centers including Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, and Guwahati.There is a total of 66 vacant posts available in the department for which the officials are looking for the talented and skilled workers who can carry the functions for the Probationary Engineer jobs successfully. The contenders who applied for the post can download the exam call letter from the official website www.bel-india.com.
BEL Probationary Engineer Exam Call Letter 2017: More details
Name of the Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Examination: BEL PE Exam 2017
Name of the Posts: Probationary Engineer
Number of the Posts: 66 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 11th May 2017
Exam Date: 2nd July 2017
Admit Card Release Date: Will update soon.
Expected date for BEL Result: 24th July 2017
Official Website: www.bel-india.com
BEL Probationary Engineer Exam 2017
The BEL PE Exam paper is based on the written examination which is going to be conducted in July month by its syllabus and exam pattern. To select the candidate, the authorities will be going to conduct the preliminary and main examination which will be based on objective type. The BEL PE Exam paper will consist various sections including the General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and General English. In the preliminary exam, the candidate will get the Multiple Choice Questions which has negative marking also, the authority deducts 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
Steps to Download BEL PE Hall Ticket 2017
- Visit the official website of BEL, i.e., www.bel-india.com.
- The candidate will find the home page where the candidate has to look for the recent update section.
- Click on the admit card link.
- After clicking on the link, it will redirect you to the new page where you have to enter few details including the Registration Number, Date of birth, and Password inside the page and click on the submit icon.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen, download the Admit Card and take a printout for the future use.