Inland Waterways Selection Notification 2017 – 10 Technical Assistant Posts
Inland Waterways Authority of India(IWAI) has issued latest recruitment related advertisement Labeled as IWAI Recruitment to inform the Intelligent and energetic Indian Citizens for the 10 posts of Technical Assistant, Assistant Director. IWAI Released Job Openings Notification 2017 .India has an extensive network of inland waterways like rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks and Ponds. IWAI is the institution taking care of these Natural Resources. Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.iwai.nic.in
Inland Waterways Authority of India: More Details
|Name of Organization:||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Qualification:||Civil / Mechanical/ Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture|
- Academic Qualification for Technical Assistant: Either Degree in Civil / Marine / Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture or equivalent. OR Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Marine Engineering / Naval Architechture from a recognized institute with 3 year’s experience in organization carrying out works in the relevant field.
- Age Limit is 56 Years
- SC/ST Candidates are Eligible for Age relaxation Please check the Official Notification.
The Eligible Applicants will be selected based on Face to Face Interview. Final Selection will be based on Academic merits and Performance in Interview.
Suitable Candidates who gets Selected will get a Salary mentioned below
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants are required to apply Online through the official IWAI website(Link below)
- Log on to IWAI official website www.iwai.nic.in
Click on the Vacancy Tab
- Click On Job Openings
- Select Technical
Fill out the Application form with your necessary details
Paste the Photograph and Put Your Signature
- Enclose the Attested documents along with it.
- Send it to the address below
- Take a Photocopy of the Application for future usage
- Complete the Registration
Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India,
A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).