Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL JEA Admit Card 2017 forJunior Engineering Assistant posts at their official website.Aspirants can download it by entering their details at www.iocl.com
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam
Download IOCL JEA Admit Card 2017 for the current recruitment in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The government-owned unit is carrying out a national level selection and those eligible for the vacancies, applied for the job opportunities this year.Recently, the Recruitment and placement cell, Indian Oil Corporation Limited advertised about 45 numbers of vacant posts. These vacancies are filing for the roles of Junior Engineering Assistant.
IOCL JEA Exam Date 2017 Details
- Recruiting Body: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Indian Government Unit
- Vacancies For: Junior Engineering Assistant
- Total Seats: 45
- Work Area: Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Date: November-December 2017
- Admit Card Availability: 10 Days Before Test
- official website: www.iocl.com
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Admit Card 2017
The authority is about to disclose the crucial details like venue, date of test, and time of exam through the means of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Hall Ticket.Kindly, remain in touch with the official web media authenticated for the communication purpose and Download Indian Oil JEA Hall Ticket 2017 for the next examination to occur.
IOCL JEA Admit Card 2017
To make the final selection for the vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade –IV in Production, Electrical, Mechanism, Instrumentation, and Fire & Safety departments, the written test shall take place. All the management is undertaken by the recruiting authority.To gather more details about Indian Oil JEA Admit Card 2017 or IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Date, kindly, follow the official link
Steps to Print IOCL JEA Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official web portal namely, “www.iocl.com”
- Then, check the People Careers segment.
- Find and follow an updated link issued for the above-said posts.
- Reach the candidate’s login section and type your Registration Number and Password.
- Press the submit button and generate a hard copy of your IOCL JEA Admit Card to use it for the future reference.