For more details and further information log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is, www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IES/ESE Admit Card 2017
The applicants who have qualified the first round of the IES exam must be waiting for the second round. The Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IES Admit Card 2017 on the official site. The applicants must download the Admit Card from the official website before the relevant link get deactivated. The authority has conducted the UPSC IES Pre Exam successfully & released the result for the same. Now, the candidates who have qualified the UPSC IES/ESE Pre Exam are waiting for the next level. The department has released the UPSC IES/ESE Mains Exam, Admit Card. The candidates can download the UPSC ESE Hall Ticket 2017 before the expiry of the link. The contenders should read all the details carefully to nullify any mistake. The official website of the Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IES/ESE Admit Card 2017:More details
Name of the Department: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam:
1. Indian Engineering Services Exam(IES)
2. Engineering Services Exam (ESE)
Last date to Apply Online: 26th October 2016
Availability of Pre Exam Admit Card: 09th December 2016
Date of Preliminary Exam: 08th January 2017
Availability of Mains Exam Admit Card: 18th April 2017
Date of Mains Exam: 14th May 2017
Date of Declaration of Result: Available Soon
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC ISE/ESE Hall Ticket 2017
The contenders should verify that the details which give in your UPSC IES Hall Ticket 2017 are all correct. If you find any incorrect data, then you should contact the UPSC office.
The candidates should carry the UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017 along with one valid photo identity proof. The candidate should never fail to bring the UPSC IES/ESE Hall ticket for the examination because without the hall ticket the candidate can’t attend the exam.
Steps to download UPSC ISE/ESE Admit Card 2017
- The candidate should log on to the official website of UPSC that is, www.upsc.ggov.in
- Now, click on the link “Click here” mentioned in the last column of the table.
- After that, the applicants will have to click on “yes” button for further steps.
- Then, the applicant will be able to download the UPSC IES/ESE Hall Ticket by entering either registration number or roll number.
- Then the contenders will have to enter the personal details like password or date of birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- A new page will appear, and this will lead you to your call letter.
- Choose the “save or download” option to download the soft copy of the hall ticket.
- Take out the hard copy of the printed admit card.