Go to the official website www.apsche.org of Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education to view the details of AP PECET Exam Result 2017.
AP PECET Result 2017
The Acharya Nagarjuna University conducted the entrance examination AP PECET Exam 2017 every year to select the candidates for B.P.ED and U.G.D.P.ED courses. The candidates who had applied and appeared for this examination and now looking for the result date online. The results date of AP PECET Examination 2017 is yet not declared by the authorities of Acharya Nagarjuna University. But soon, the officials will update the result as well as the counseling dates on the website. The contenders can check the result as well as more details on the website www.apsche.org.
AP PECET Exam 2017: More details
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Announcement Regarding: AP PECET Results 2017
Name of Examination: Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test
Name of University: Acharya Nagarjuna University
Test Date: 11th June 2017
Result Date: Last Week of June
Official Website: www.apsche.org
AP PECET Counseling Dates 2017
The authorities of the APSCHE did not yet reveal the dates of the counseling as well as a result. But according to the notification, the counseling dates and the result will publish on the official website by the end of June. After the result declaration, the university will send the letter for counseling as the counseling will start after the result announcement. So all the contenders who are eagerly waiting to confirm whether their performance is shortlisted are advised to visit the official website i.e.,www.apsche.org, to keep updated about the AP PECET Result 2017.
Steps to Download the AP PECET Result 2017
- The candidate has to first log on to the APSCHE official website www.apsche.org.
- There you have to go to the notification section and click on Common Entrance Tests block.
- The candidate has to select the examination name in the list.
- Enter relevant details and click on the link and it will show the new directed page where the candidate has to provide personal as well as examination details.
- Then you have to select the Submit button.
- Then the candidate’s result will appear download and take a printout for the future use.