AP TET Application Form 2017 details are available on the official website that is www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP TET Application Form 2017
Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh has published a notification to invite application for the AP TET Application Form 2017. The interested individuals who are eligible can apply for the APTET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 through the mentioned format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date. The candidates who are going for the examination have to download the admit card from the official website which will be updated on the official website. The exam will be conducted in the month of July 2017. The last date to apply for the examination will be in the month of July 2017. The candidates will get more information from the official website that is www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
Online Application Commencement from June 2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: July 2017
AP TET Application Form 2017: More Information
Name of Organisation: Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh
Category: AP TET Application Form 2017
Name of the Exam: APTET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- The candidates must have completed their Madhyamik and intermediate class from an authorized institution/ board to apply for the exam.
- The candidates must possess Bachelor degree/ Master degree or diploma in the related field from a recognized institution
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test which will be conducted by the organization. For more details, visit the official website of the university.
How to Apply for AP TET Notification 2017
- Check the Official website of the organization that is www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the AP TET Application Form 2017
- Read the announcement carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your class.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.