Candidates who have the necessary qualification can apply for the Project Engineer/Economist posts at the official website www.beeindia.gov.in
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017
Are you trying for job in Central Government sector. Bureau of Energy Efficiency has published a Recruitment 2017 Notification .This is released by Bureau of Energy Efficiency, to select eligible candidates for the vacant posts of 19 Project Engineer & Project Economist. This is a great opportunity for all the individuals who are looking to work with Scientific Project. You should apply for the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 through online before 9th August 2017. Applications submitted after the closing date shall not be accepted. So, participants can perform well and grab this opportunity. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Vacancies 2017 from 17th July 2017 @ www.beeindia.gov.in. the last date to submit applications is 7th August. More details like Eligibility criteria, last date of application, etc are explained in this article.
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017: More Details
Name of the Organization Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
Name of the Post: Project Engineer & Project Economist Posts
Number of Vacancies: 19
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Delhi
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Post Graduation in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Maximum age for applying these posts is 27 years
The selection process involve a level process
- Written Examination
for General candidates the fee of Rs.300/- as per the rules.
How to Apply for BEE Jobs 2017
- Log on to Bureau of Energy Efficiency Page at official website i.e www.beeindia.gov.in.
- click on careers Tab
- Click on the official notification and read it.
- Then Click on Apply online.
- Start filling the online application form
- Fill up all the necessary details like academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions given
- Submit the Application form
- After successful completion of all the stages, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future use.