For more details and information log on to the official website of Banaras Hindu University that is, www.bnu.ac.in
BHU PAT Exam Result 2017
Banaras Hindu University has successfully organized the Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test (PAT) at various examination center in UP State. A Huge number of students had appeared in the exam. Now the contenders are eagerly waiting for the announcement of the result. The candidates who attend the exam could check their results in the official website of Banaras Hindu University. The BHU PAT exam was held on 16 July 2017. According to the official notification from the Banaras Hindu University, the results will be declared on 31 July 2017.
BHU PAT Exam Result 2017:More details
Name of the University: Banaras Hindu University
Information About: BHU PAT Result 2017
Examination Name: BHU Pre-Ayurveda Entrance Exam
Examination Date: 16th July 2017
Declaration of Result: 31st July 2017
Category of Article: Result 2017
Banaras Hindu University PAT Exam Result 2017
Banaras Hindu University conducted a Pre-Ayurveda Entrance Test for the students on 16th July 2017. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the result to publish because they need to whether their performance gets shortlisted. Now the Banaras Hindu University produced an important announcement that the University will announce the Exam Result on 31st July 2017. So the candidates can check the results on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. Moreover, the candidates are asked to check the University website to keep updated about the declaration of the result.
How to Download the BHU Pre- Ayurveda Entrance Test Result 2017
The candidates who appeared for the written test of BHU PAT they can download their BHU PAT Result 2017 from the official website. The given below are the easy steps to download the result from the official website.
- First, the candidate should log on to the Banaras Hindu Unversity official website, that is www.bhu.ac.in
- Find out the appropriate link for the BHU PAT Result 2017 from the home page.
- Then click on the relevant link and open it in the next tab.
- Then fill all the essential details such as Roll number, name, DOB, etc. to obtain the rank card.
- Then click on the Submit button to submit all the details.
- After that, the result card will appear on the screen.
- The candidate can download it and can take a printout for the future uses.