Log on to the official website www.ecourts.gov.in of Krishnagiri District Court for more information about the Recruitment of Typist (69 vacancies) 2017.
Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2017
The Krishnagiri District Court Department has currently issued the Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill the 69 number of vacancies for the posts of Typist, Computer Operator, Assistant & other Posts in the Department. All the candidates those who are interested can send the application form for Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2017 from 15th June 2017. And applicants need to send the application form offline of Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2017 before 30th June 2017. Candidates need to check more in information related to this exam by visiting the official website of the Department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in.
Krishnagiri District Court Typist Jobs 2017: More details
Name of the Organization: District Court, Krishnagiri
Name of the Post: Typist, Computer Operator, Asst & other Jobs
Total Number of Vacancies: 69 posts
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants who are having Bachelor in Degree or B.A in Computer Science from authorized board or university can apply for Krishnagiri District Court Jobs 2017.
The age limit criteria for Krishnagiri District Court Jobs 2017 is as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
The candidates will be selected by their performance in the interview.
There is no application fee for the candidates to apply for the application process.
Steps to Apply for the Krishnagiri District Court Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of the Department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in
- Find the “Download” link on the official website.
- Then, download the Krishnagiri District Court Notice application form 2017.
- Fill the essential information without any error.
- After that, check whether the entered information is correct or not.
- Affix one passport sized colored photograph of yours.
- Again verify the details and send the application form to the postal address before the last date of the application form.
- The Postal Address is given below:
The Principal District Judge,
Combined Court Building Complex,
Rayakottai Road, Krishnagiri-635001.