Job seekers who wants to be a Consultant/ Young professional and have the necessary qualifications can apply at the official website skilldevelopment.gov.in.
MSDE Recruitment 2017
MSDE Recruitment 2017. The section of Central Government trying to teach new skills to Indian youngsters Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, is trying to recruit experienced and eligible applicants. The total number of vacancies is 20. Therefore, applicants who wish to be to be Consultants/Young Professionals can apply for the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017. Mode of applying is Offline, and the interested applicants can submit their application form of MSDE Jobs 2017 on or before 20th July 2017. Applicants can also check the advertisement notification by visiting the official website @ www.skilldevelopment.gov.in. Candidates are expected to submit their application form in the prescribed format before the date given below. This is MSDE Recruitment 2017 Notification. Job seekers who hold a Graduate degree can apply for these Posts on or before the last date, i.e., 20th July 2017. Read this whole article to understand more about MSDE Careers 2017
MSDE Recruitment 2017: More details
Name of the Organisation Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
Post Name : Consultants (Retd.), Young Professionals posts.
Total Number of posts: 20 posts.
Mode of application: Offline.
Start date: Available Now.
Last date: 20th July 2017.
Job Location Across India.
Official site www.skilldevelopment.gov.in.
The current recruitment is to vacancies that need to be filled by Retired Consultants and Young Professionals. Please read the official notification to understand about the Eligibility criteria of each vacancies
The MSDE Officials will select the candidates depending on their performance in the following.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Merit List.
How to Apply for MSDE Vacancy 2017
- You may log on to Official Website of MSDE i.e.,www.skill.development.gov.in.
- Then Open Careers Page and select the MSDE Recruitment 2017.
- After that Open the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Notification
- After getting the Application formcomplete it with personal information like like Name, Date of Birth and other details
- Paste your passport size photograph and relevant documents
- Send the application form in prescribed format to the below address.
- Keep a photo copy of the Application form for future reference.
The Under Secretary (Estt.),
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship,
2nd Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe,
Shaheed Bhagat Sing Marg, New Delhi – 11001.