Applicants who have the qualifications of BSc Nursing can apply for the National Health Mission on the Official website www.upnrhm.gov.in
NHM UP Recruitment 2017
NHM UP Recruitment 2017: National Health Mission an organization functions under DHWF, Government of Uttar Pradesh. NHM UP iisued vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse and other recruitment open in the month of July-Aug 2017. Department advertised a notification at official site i.e. http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/ and apply online form available at pariksha.up.nic.in. According to notification 4688 jobs open for various posts out of which 2809 vacancy for ANM, 1386 for Staff Nurse, 409 Lab Technician, 66 for Lab Attendant and remaining for others. Candidates who agree to work in this state government organization need to check complete eligibility norms and those complete all the job requirements can apply online before the deadline.
NHM Recruitment 2017: More Details
|Name of Organization:||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Category:||Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies:||4688|
- ANM : 2809 Post
- Staff Nurse : 1386 Post
- P.R.O. : 18 Post
- Lab Technician : 409 Post
- Lab Attendant : 66 Post
Candidates Must have Below Mentioned Qualifications
Please see official notification to understand educational qualification of each job
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview and Written Test conducted and final short list will be based on the performance in both.
Please see official notification to understand about the fee structure for this notification
How to apply
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the official website(Link below)
Instruction to Apply
- Candidates may Log on to National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh official site www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on the vacancies Tab
- Download the Desired Post Notification
- Fill out the Application form with your necessory details
- Paste the Photograph and Put Your Signature
- Enclose the Attested documents along with it.
- Reach the Postal Address below for Walk in Interview
- Take a Photocopy of the Application for future usage
- Complete the Registration