Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in of Reserve Bank Of India for more details of RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2017.
RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2017
The Reserve Bank of India will organize the Officer Main Exam on 06th July 2017 and 07th July 2017. The Applicants those who have applied for RBI Officer Recruitment 2017 they can download the RBI Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website. Applicants are here suggested that it is important to bring the admit card at the time of written exam because no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. The RBI Grade B Exam Call Letter 2017 will be issued in the last week of June for the exam on 06th July 2017 and 07th July 2017. The candidates can download the Exam Admit Card from the website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Officer Grade B Call Letter 2017: More details
Name of the Department: Reserve Bank of India
Total Number of Vacancies: 161 posts
Name of the Post: Officer
Date of Exam: 6th and 7th July 2017
RBI Hall Ticket 2017
Reserve Bank of India is going to organize the Officer Main Exam on 06th July 2017 and 07th July 2017 in various centers in which large numbers of applicants are expected to attend the exam. Without the hall ticket your entry will be strictly prohibited, so please bring your call letter along with you at the time of the review. The RBI Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website of the department. You can visit the official website and can RBI exam dates information RBI Exam Syllabus and Prelims Pre Exam Pattern.
Steps to download the RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Visit the career tab available on the home page.
- Read all the essential details that are provided in the official notification available on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the RBI Officer Grade B Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter all the details required like registration number, password, etc. and submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.